checking in - day 13!

Lise G

Day 13! Can't believe it. My clothes are looser. I'm not obsessed with eating. I'm able to wait longer between meals. I feel like my head is clearer. Im starting to feel like myself again and I'm wondering why I didn't do this years ago! 

My husband and I started this together  - we even had a hot date last Friday night at Whole Foods (who  knew they had an amazing salad bar that is very Whole 30 friendly?!?) to check out new options and restock our veggie stash. It's definitely been much easier having someone else along for the ride. My husband commented last week that he was feeling better than he has in a long time - more energy and alert. He even woke up early Saturday morning to surf with our boys, and he usually loves sleeping in. 

I'm looking forward to hitting Tiger Blood mode to see how much better this gets, but until then - I'm sold. I'm in. This works, no doubt about it. But I do really miss cheese......

I'm just a bit behind you...day 10.  I've only have one rough day.  Other than that, I don't feel much different yet.  I think I've been sleeping better and my jeans are looser, but energy seems the same. 

And I miss cheese too...good, quality cheese.  I know I don't have a diary issue, so I will add that back in moderation later.

Archived