Today's Day 1

MissB1

My Whole30 begins today, May 2.  I was apprehensive to post this as I have a fear of failure but know I need to turn that around to failure is not an option!  I have a chicken in the crockpot for supper.  I also made scotch eggs and chocolate chili - both recipes from theclothesmakethegirl.com cookbook Well Fed.  I have veges in the frig and ro water at the sink...I'm ready to go.

crockpot roast chicken, asparagus, and baked potatoes for us for dinner.  Sounds like we've got today covered!  I find my self worried (already) about what I will feed my family tomorrow night...the rest of the day is planned.  The planning is the hardest when not everyone in the fam is eating whole30

Day 3...I went to the gym this morning, ate a scotch egg for my pre-workout along with coffee with coconut milk.  Chicken salad for lunch with sweet potato crunchies.  I feel much better today - no more angry, poor me feelings!!  Now off to the grocery store to get what I need for a stuffed cabbage supper.  Chin up, marching on.....

Archived