HUGE NSV!

lauriem1966

I'm on day 8.  According to the timeline my pants should be tight, but guess what???  Pants I couldn't get up over my hips last week are now buttoned up!  Yes, a little tight but essentially they FIT again!

I had 3 days of major peeing happening.  Every hour, and a ton.  My water intake has always been 8-10 glasses a day, and that did not change.  I know I have a lot of inflammation in my body, and I have/had? a lot of swelling.  My skin always felts like it was stretched to the max, burning, itching.  But I have a lot less now, and am wearing pants that I have not fit into in more than a year!  I feel fantastic.  

This is not my first attempt at a whole30....its my fifth.  My fourth was last month (made it to day 13 and succumed to cheesecake while traveling) , and I did not feel any of the things I have felt during this one.  I am sleeping SO WELL and waking up feeling refreshed!  I have never experienced that in my life.  All those other attempts?  They weren't the real deal.  THIS ONE IS.  

• 3 weeks later...

This is awesome! So glad this Whole30 is giving you the benefits you really want/deserve! My first whole30 did that for me and then I had 2 other attempts where I "tweaked" the rules a little bit and the outcome was nothing compared to the first one. I'm on my 4th (sort-of) Whole30 and I'm doing it by the book this time like I did the first time, because I really want this way of life to stick this time. I'm already feeling a little better but I will admit I'm in the "Kill All the Things" phase and merging into the "I Just Want a Nap" phase which isn't so fun! Haha! Thankfully I have the weekend to be lazy and sleepy!

Congrats again on your success!

Archived