5/25/2015- Off to it.

Wezrel

Hi all-

Ryan here.  Starting the whole 30 today.  Luckily for me I work in produce in a food coop.  Less lucky I live in a 300 sq ft apartment which hardly any refrigerator space.  Still I think I can work around it.  I was a bit overwhelmed with all the cooking so I had some friends come over last night to help me get some prep work for the week done. I recommend cooking a bunch at the beginning of the week because I feel way less stressed today.  Plus I am slow cooking some pork and my apartment smells amazing.  Anyway thought I would post on here to say hi and wish everyone luck on the Whole 30 adventure.  I am still worried about all the cooking but part of the reason I am doing this is to get better in the kitchen.

Take care,

Ryan

Hi there!

Thanks for the response.  I agree the cooking is turning out to be pretty fun.  I got a slow cooker, a small one to fit in my tiny space, and cooked a pork shoulder with seasoning and it was great.  So far I have had a headache for a few days and I felt pretty full most of two days but for the most part it has been  good.  I have a few friends that are supporting me even though they are not on the program which is helpful.  Today I went on a hike and my energy was fine.  Phew only day 4.  Onward!  Good luck with your Whole 30!  If you want to let me know how you things are going feel free :)

Archived