Hey Everyone! 

My name is Hailey and I am new the Whole30 community. I am starting my Whole30 challenge today (6/1/15) and am excited and nervous to begin. In December I had bariatric surgery and have been working hard to lose weight and improve my overall health since. I have lost a total of 113 lbs and I still have about 65 to go until I reach a healthy weight for my height. I fight every day to stay active and make positive eating choices. While weight loss has been a goal for me, I also want to feel better and live better. I am excited to see just how different things will be and how I will feel by eating good, clean, whole foods for 30 days straight. I owe it to myself to be and live a healthy lifestyle. I have spent the past 24 years neglecting myself and it is time to fight back! So here is to the next 30 days.  :D

post-70903-0-56658700-1433171222_thumb.j

That is such an incredible accomplishment, Hailey!  Good for you and all your hard work.  You will feel so good and be doing such amazing things for your health.  Good luck to you in this chapter of your journey to health and well being!!!

Hi Hailey! I too had RNY but am almost 5 years out. I've done great with maintaining up until this year. I've attempted this program a few times but since I still do protein shakes in the morning I've had issues sticking with it. I'm considering another one though, today would be day one if I decide to it.. I'm hesitant to say I'm doing it b/c I always tend to sabotage myself when I do! LOL Anyway, I'm mainly on IG, feel free to add me at island_daisy and good luck!

Archived