Savannah's Whole30 Log

Savvy0712

Hey everyone! 17 year old newbie, here.

I decided to do the Whole30 because ever since I started working at Chikfila, 9 months ago, my diet and fitness regime have changed drastically for the worse. I'm going to be 18 in July, camp that same month, and then college in the fall, so I'm so ready for a positive change! I also started running, again. Any suggestions on what to eat pre/post running would be so helpful!

Being completely new at this program, advice would be greatly appreciated! Day 2 is today but I will also include the food log for Day 1. :-)

Day 1:

Breakfast- eggs scrambled with kale, tomatoes, and onion; three strawberries sliced with less than a handful of almonds

Lunch- "taco salad" (ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, and carrots, with olive oil and some spices

Dinner- Pork Roast, sweet potato, steamed broccoli, green beans, and cauliflower, and a tablespoon of natural broth from the roast for extra flavor

Day 2:

Breakfast- Same as first day without fruit and nuts

Lunch- tuna salad (tune w/o mayo, lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and olive oil) and an apple

Dinner- Lamb chop, spaghetti squash with natural broth from lamb, and green beans and broccoli

Drinks: Black coffee and La Croix sparkling water (I heard this is Whole30 approved)

Negative Effects- slight headache

Positive- more energy, happier, less hungry, no cravings

Archived