Starting July 1st

brendarose

I just bought my Whole30 book today and have started reading and cannot put it down. I am so looking forward to getting started the program. And I have to admit a little scared as I too have started & stopped so many programs in the past.  I have decided to start July 1st so that will give me ample time to read the book, plan, get ready & get started. I am hoping my husband will join me but I am not so sure he is as committed as I am. Which is ok. I have asked him to please support me though. He said of course he would.

I just wanted to introduce myself here & start connecting with people on here to help support you through your journey as well as ask for support for me from you. I am 60 years old & have had food issues since the age of 21. I try to eat healthy whole foods but slip back into old patterns in no time flat. I get lazy! I am well aware how my body reacts to certain foods but don't stay away from them long enough to make a difference. I am approximately 50 lbs overweight & have tried every diet known to humankind & always gain my weight back & can no longer stick to any weight loss diets anymore for any length of time. I am sick of dieting & am just not willing to do that anymore.  I am looking for a good way to eat & enjoy my food & my life. I am tired of depriving myself & suffering. Whole30 seems to be a great way to break this cycle. I am looking forward to changing my life. Anyways that's me. Hello everyone. Best of luck to you all! :)

Archived