Starting July 13

cleanrunner

Hi all, I'm excited and looking forward to starting my first Whole30 on July 13, once I'm back from vacation! In the meantime, I'm eating generally compliant foods (although I won't worry too much about dairy/grains on vacation, as it's a family reunion on the lake, and each night, different members of the extended family cook a favorite or specialty--I figure I'll go shopping on the first day to pick up supplies, eat generally Whole30-compliant foods during the day, and pick and choose at dinner to get as close to compliant as I can get). I'm hoping this will give me a nice ease into the program. I had black coffee for the first time today! And I'm doing my best to stay away from honey/maple syrup. Focusing on veggies & protein, getting familiar with the principles, etc. Also attempting to taper off caffeinated coffee. Gave up alcohol about 2.5 months ago, and am wanting to get healthy in all senses of the word!

Hi there. I will also be starting on July 13th. I have a huge family dinner on July 12th out of town. I figured the 13th will be a start to a new week and a great time to start. I am ready to get it together when it comes to food and health. And, happy birthday LaurieAnn!

Archived