Suzanne's Whole 30 July 1st

Suzgleadall

I have tried whole30's in the past and always seem to let things get in the way of completing them. I am sick of feeling like garbage really need a nutrition and lifestyle reset. I know it's not going to be easy. There are a few things going on this month where there will be a lot of alcohol and off plan food.I think that is my biggest struggle is the social eating and drinking, especially when friends are use to me joining in. I'm going to have to come up with some strategies and be a little more prepared when these occasions arise.

I'm going to post today and tomorrow's food to get myself into a whole30 mindset before officially starting on Wednesday.

Day 1 July 1st

B: 3 eggs fried, espresso

L: Tuna w/ homemade garlic mayo and green onions w/ spinach

D: T-bone steak, roasted carrots w/ fresh thyme, garlic, olive oil and balsamic vinegar, Brussels sprouts

4.75 mile walk

Really considered not starting this because I feel like I have started and given up so many times. I also have a big family get together with my husband's family this weekend and am nervous about staying whole 30 on that. I know there's going to be steak and I've been asked to bring a potato dish. I'm thinking garlic mashed potatoes w/ just olive oil, no dairy. I might bring an extra salad as well to give myself more options. The not drinking part is going to be interesting. Everybody likes to drink and I always get a little anxious when attending one of these things and a drink helps. Haha. I may just bring some Perrier and put a lime wedge in it so it looks like I'm joining in. I have a few days to plot how I'm going to handle this anyway.

Day 2 July 2nd

B: 3 eggs cooked in 2 tsp of coconut oil, black espresso

L: 1 can of tuna w/ red onion and homemade garlic mayo

D: Greek chicken salad w/ olive oil and balsamic oil (had to pick out the feta)

1 banana

2 1/2 mile walk

Archived