Starting today, Day 1

Rita N

Good luck, Rita and Karen

I am on Day 29! Tomorrow is the last day, and Wednesday starts reintroduction...popping the cork on some Champs!

I had several times when I wanted to stop (stressful situations, celebrations, just cravings, etc) but I kept telling myself that it's only 30 days and I am worth honoring my commitment to myself. I can honestly say I am changing my relationship with food, and feeling delighted when I see my plate loaded with colorful veg, delicious meats, inviting smells. I also absolutely see a difference on the days I don't snack at all. Much better sleep, and a sense of well-being. Once in awhile I did eat compliant snacks, but I learned that the suggestions are nearly as important as the rules for how I feel.

Keep posting! Have a great 30 days.

Go Rita, go! I've started today too. I had a protein salad for lunch with seared chicken breast, romaine lettuce, almond slivers, avocado, and lime juice with a side of cantaloupe-it was all much yummier than I thought! (I've been known to douse a salad in creamy dressing). Hope your day is going well! Macy

Archived