Day 13

shell1206

Hi Everyone,

I started the program on July 10th after hearing about whole 30 on line. I'd been eatting mostly paleo diet for few months and decided to take next step in cleaning up my eating. I am 49 years old and have struggled with weight my whole life. I am feeling pretty good each day and have made the effort to prepare my foods in advance. I work 12 hour shifts and find that on those days I do great due to packing my meals the night before. The hardest thing for me to give up has been alcohol- my usual routine is to sit down with my husband after work and talk over a cocktail. He is watching me with curiousity as I try out this new lifestyle. He is happy that I put my scale away. I actually started talking to a co-worker yesterday who has completed the whole 30 with great success- she gave me some great tips on where I can buy ghee and bacon w/out added sugar. I am excited to wake up each day with increased energy. I have been pouring over the forum and picking up tips. Each one of you inspires me and I am happy to be part of this group :)

That's awesome Shell1206!!  There are a few of us who started July 12th and have kept up a supportive dialogue...feel free to join us too!  Glad this has worked out for you and you are seeing the benefits already.  I'm a couple days behind you and am completely sold already :)  Have a wonderful day!

Archived