Happy Birthday to ME!!! Starting July 27th!!!

So happy to have taken 3 weeks to read the book, plan mentally and get my groceries going for the first week of my Whole30.  I am so excited to get this going because I expect to finally find out which food item(s) are causing me such fatigue, joint pain, and digestive issues.  I'm ready to look at food as fuel and not as a reward for good, bad, boredom, frustration, anxiety or loneliness.  I know that my bigger goal of losing 50lbs over the next will be manifested once I discover what foods my body can tolerate and benefit from.  I'm up for a bit of a challenge since I live with 6 of my 8 kids but my hubby is being super supportive.  SO here I go!!!

JULY 27, 2015 - Happy Birthday to me!!!

I'm doing ok.  I had an endoscopy yesterday and food was just not appealing until....4pm.  But I stuck to the eating plan.  My hurdle is sugar.  I like sugar in any shape, form, consistency and lots of it.  So I've been getting the headaches but I've been drinking lots of water too.  As for veggies, I love them!!!! All kinds too. But I'm being careful with fruit because I will overindulge to make up for not having sugar.  By the way, did I tell you how much I like sugar? LOL!!

Archived