lifes_a_trip food log and whole 30 journal

lifes_a_trip

Oops accidentally started this log on the post whole 30 so the following 2 entries are from 8/3 and 8/4. 

This is my personal log so please do not comment unless you have something positive to say, thank you.

This is my second Whole 30. After the first I felt fantastic and wanted to do another but for some reason I wasn't committed enough. I do tend to eat paleo most of the time. 

I am very overweight (100 + lbs), out of shape, have had recent bloodwork showing hypothyroidsm, a few other lab tests that were also a little off,  blood pressure was high on last exam. I am doing everything in my power to change some of this during the whole 30 and then I will go and get retested as I don't want to be on any medication for life. I am planning on doing the whole 30, exercising, taking probiotics, drinking aloe juice for my ulcer, taking over the counter thyroid booster, and doing several cleanses. I will weigh myself even though we are not supposed to as it is very important in my case and I have done a whole 30 in the past. 

My first official day is  Aug 3. 

Breakfast was a paleo sausage patty and 2 eggs ( I need to eat some veggies in the am from now on)

Lunch was tuna salad

Snack was way too many macadamia nuts (at least they are now gone and out of the house, I will not buy any more)

Dinner will be blackened drum fish with green beans. 

I am also trying to make coconut yogurt today.

I feel fine today. Hopefully tomorrow will be the same.  

Aug 4 log

Breakfast was paleo sausage patty and 2 eggs

Lunch was chorizo, peppers, and onion omelette

Dinner was penang thai chicken wings with green thai curry veggies

I feel pretty good, no hunger, slight headache probably related to giving up coffee. 

Haven't started exercising yet related to cramps but will do so in the next couple of days. 

Aug 5 log

Breakfast was chorizo, onion, pepper omelette

Lunch was leftover thai chicken wings with thai veggies

snack was a chicken thigh

dinner was jambalaya

still feeling pretty good although a little tired, headache seems to be gone, however I am a little achy like the flu which is weird (probably detoxing). 

Archived