Journeying through the Whole30

mushroomqueen

Day 23:

Meal 1: Two eggs, two slices compliant bacon, raw veggies with mayo and herbs.

The rest of my day 23 is really wonky and I don't remember most of it cause I got kind of sick and vomited meal 2 then ate some food to replace then had a small dinner.

I honestly don't remember what I ate.

Day 24:

Meal 1: One egg, apple and chicken sausage, sweet potato with coconut butter.

Meal 2: First packed school lunch of my last year of college: Trader joe's roast beef rolled up with red pepper slices and snap peas dipped with herby mayo and carrots and grape tomatoes on side.

Meal 3: Two hot dogs as buns with kraut and stoneground mustard pickles and cherry tomatoes on side.

I had some dried apple rings too. Not encouraged but I've been doing good at not eating nuts or dried fruit lately.

So non scale victories coming up near the end. 

Several people have remarked on how i look like I've lost weight. 

Before the whole30 I hated seeing my bare stomach and my bare thighs. Now I feel like I look great! So slim and healthy.

I think I may be getting a little tiger blood too. I have absolutely no desire for old comfort foods like cheese, pringles, pizza, bread, pasta, bagels. I can't stand the thought of eating them.

And I'm just unexplainably happy! Everything's great and blissful!

Cannot believe I'm almost done this has been a great experience!

Day 25

Meal 1: Apple and Chicken sausage, two slices compliant bacon, and cherry tomatoes

Meal 2: Hot dogs as buns two stuffed with sauerkraut and stone ground mustard. Cherry tomatoes and carrots dipped in mayo mixed with herbs.

Meal 3: Can of tuna mixed with garlic scape pesto from farmer's market and homemade mayo. A few pieces of freeze dried banana a few pistachios and carrots.

So close to being done!

Today I saw someone I haven't seen in a few months. They said I looked great because I looked so happy, my eyes looked brighter and my hair looked shinier and thicker. They also said my face was glowing.

This was the best compliment I've received so far. I haven't really noticed these things myself so it was nice to hear someone else say it and then realize it myself

Day 26:

Today was not fun. I was unable to eat a good meal template breakfast and I wasn't able to eat my whole lunch (not enough time) and dinner didn't feel like enough food so lots of snacking today. 

Meal 1: Cherry pie larabar. (Bad idea but had no other options with the time I had.)

Meal 2: Can of tuna mixed with homemade mayo and garlic scape pesto, baby carrots, apple and pistachios.

Meal 3: Five guys burger in a bowl with mustard, grilled onions, green peppers and tomatoes.

Came home ate a sweet potato with coconut butter some more pistachios and some dried apple rings.

Today is day 31. I lost 9.4 pounds on this whole30! And not sure about inches. I will reintroduce peanuts, rice, corn and greek yogurt. I will not reintroduce gluten or gluten free bread as bread/pasta is a huge trigger food. I'm afraid if I have just a little pasta or bread I will go crazy for it. 

Archived