Starting September 1st

Everyroadisanoption

Hi All!

I'm Abigail and I'll be starting officially September 1st with my mum! We've been looking at the Whole 30 for about 4 months. Each of us has already started adjusting our diets just so we're not put into shock come the 1st. Hopefully it'll make the adjustment easier. At the very least, we've already started feeling better by the adjustment and that's just more encouragement to do the full diet.

This week I'll get the book in the mail, but I've already started our meal planning. I set up a notebook for quick reference on what's allowed and not, plus I set up a couple of pages for each day so we can write down our meal plan for the day. Also, I put any specific plans on the list so that we can nagivate days that we travel (I go out of town every other weekend. My mother is going to New York one weekend. I have a company picnic on another.).

All in all, we're very excited to try this out! I'm also thankful there's a forum that we can onto for support ^_^

Hi Abigail, here is another Sept 1st thread to join: http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/30061-starting-september-1-whos-with-me/?p=328371. Some threads get more action than others, so hopefully that one will build.... it's great to be in a "busy" group thread so you can get the support you'll need on the journey! Awesome that you and your mom have prepared so well for your Whole30 experience! You will have a lot of knowledge and information to share with your group. : )

Archived