August 28th Start Date

Meglin

Hello everyone! I started my first Whole 30 in June and made it to day 15. I could have finished, but went on a camping trip (mistake!) and the temptation for non-compliant food was too much. However, I felt so amazing in those 15 days and want my body back.

I will not fail twice!

Anyone else starting August 28th?

Hello All, on  day 2 .  started yesterday.   So far so good.    Meglin I 'm with you .  I started a week before I leave for a Caravan with our Airstream group.  We will be gone for 6 weeks.   Lot's of happy hours and food.   I can do this.  Wish me luck.  either you do or you don't .  We go every month with our group, and If I don't start now I will never start.    I wish us all well and I mean that wellness  and doing well.      I'm looking forward to feeling better .   :)

Hello everyone,

I am a total newbie! Barely halfway through the Whole 30 book, but I signed up for the daily emails and so far so good! Feeling strong and committed. Down at our friends beach house, and made it through the BBQ last night with everyone drinking until 11pm. I had a perfect dinner (chicken, beets, salad, some watermelon), drank my water while everyone cocktailed and boy do I feel great this morning because I DIDN'T drink wine all night and stuff myself with burgers and hot dogs! I really believe I can do this. I've done it all, Weight Watchers, Isagenix, South Beach, you name it but there's something really different in me this time....I think it's because there's no weighing/measuring/tracking your food.....just eating the right stuff!  I'm happy to be part of this group, LET'S DO THIS!

Archived