Started September 14

fullerbunch

Hi all! I've been on the program for 5 days with my seventeen year old son at the suggestion of our primary caregiver. I am a type 2 diabetic who has been overweight for years. I have lived with diabetes for almost 23 years, and I'm finding it difficult to control my bloodsugars. It is time to finally break up with my forever love, the Sugar demon, and his companion, Mr. Bread. At 53, my desire is to be able to push my grandkids around when they come (probably not for a few more years), instead of having to have my own kids push me around or take care of a sick mama instead of helping them care for their little ones. I still have time, and I plan to use it wisely. My son is sick of being overweight and dealing with fatigue and depression. We're hoping that cleaning up our eating will repair the damage we've done and improve our quality of life. Thanks ahead of time for your encouragement!!

Mary

Hey Mary-

Welcome!  There are a bunch of us on the thread called

Starting Sept 14-Accountablility

I think it is currently just below your post.

Pop on over, most of us started on 09/14 and there is a TON of good info sharing on that thread.

If you post on that thread or adjust your settings to follow the thread you'll be able to find us easily.

Good luck, and congratulations!!!!

Archived