Nita's 1st Whole 30 - 1/4/16

Nita

Day 1 - January 4th 

Officially day 1 today! I kinda started yesterday without even realizing it, after spending most of the day preparing this weeks meals (and all the tasting that went with that ;)) I noticed in the evening that I had eaten nothing but compliant meals for the day:))

The headache has started (is it supposed to be this early?), and my hives have also flared up today for some reason... 

Breakfast was an omlette with zucchini and cauliflower plus a few cashews and 750ml detox water made with a fresh lime.

Lunch was a bowl of ratatouille and 2 poached eggs plus a small apple.

Dinner was leftover ratatouille from lunch and baked chicken for protein. coffee with coconut milk.

Just reaching the for the 7th glass of water now...

A rather stressful day at work today so I am really pleased with myself for not falling into the old trap of stress eating. It would have been easiest to do that today since my reset would only have been 1 day. Bring on tomorrow :) :

Day 2 January 5th

Feeling very tired today after a really rough night. Had a very fragmented sleep and cramps in my calf muscles in the early hours.

But the dreams! wow! food was just the theme all night, I was dreaming of sandwiches, cheese, potato fries, rice...  :D  

besides the tiredness and a little crankiness I am feeling fine, headache is a lot better and hunger pangs as well. Feeling quite hungry now but lunch was 4 hours ago so... (and I haven't reached for a snack, yay!)

Bfast - omlette with onions, zucchini and cauliflower plus a few cashews and 750ml detox water made with a fresh lime.

lunch - green salad with homemade sausage

dinner will be - green salad, pork chops and some sweet potato 

Day 3 Jan 6th

feeling better all round today. still not enough sleep but only woke up once in the night. Hunger is also more controlled and this was my first day without having a snack, yay! 

Bfast - sweet potato, grapes and tomatoes 

lunch - veggie frittata with gem squash

dinner - coconut chicken curry with green salad and potatoes

Go day 4!

Archived