Started Feb 01

srhawthorne85

Hi! My name is Stephanie and I made the decision to do the Whole30 challenge. I will admit I was challenged by a friend to do this, so there was a lot of hesitation. I love food, all the wrong kinds of food to be exact. Unfortunately, my relationship with food is not a healthy one and I want to change that. It's always embarrassing when you order twice as much food as your spouse or friends and eat it all while they can barely finish their single orders.

Excuses and exercise have been my way-outs for many years. Post-pregnancy and a new year gave me the inspiration to complete a 30-day exercise challenge. I was thrilled to find that I did, in fact, have the motivation and dedication to see it all the way through. My goal now is to change my eating habits for the better.

I know that this isn't going to be easy; hell, it is only day 2 and I am fighting cravings and urges to stop at any fast food chain, but I have to try, right? It's not the hardest thing in the world to have some discipline in the food department, but when food becomes your everything, it's a little rough to exercise that discipline.

My goal is to take it one day, one meal, one snack at a time.

I started on 2/1 as well. I can identify with what you've posted. Been heavy all my life, and now at my heaviest. I'm hoping to finally get rid of my sugar, soda and carb addiction. It's taken all I have today to not get a soda from the breakroom!  But thankfully 1 day down, 29 to go. We can do this!

Archived