Beginner Triathlete Tries Riding Her Own Bike

Chellie

Hi! I'm Chellie, and I am finishing up my second Whole30 today (had a day 10 fail back in January). I've discovered that the forum is really great for my accountability, so this is my new home! 

I am currently training for a half-marathon at the end of May and two triathlons (one mini-sprint, one sprint distance) this summer.

I'll be turning 40 in November, which means in the triathlon world they take a big, thick Sharpie and scrawl the big 4-0 on my arm all year long.

I have 3 kiddos (11-girl-soccer, track, swimming; 8-boy-basketball, track, soccer, wrestling; 7-boy-wrestling, soccer and world-class self-made mud slipn--slider), a husband who coaches and is training for his first tri, and a silver Lab pup named Cinder.

urrently training for a half-marathon at the end of May and two triathlons (one mini-sprint, one sprint distance) this summer.

My topics here will center on food choices, kids, training successes and failures, and other general life stuff. Chime in! Join the fun! I'm feeling the tiger blood and feeling sexy in my tight shirt today, so help me keep it going!

:D

Archived