Almost started today... D'oh!

NancyW

I was so proud of myself, when I found single size servings of mashed cauliflower in my freezer. Decided to have that with a grass-fed beef patty for breakfast. Yum! Then, as I was eating. I remembered... The last batch of mashed cauliflower I made was when I wasn't doing a W30, and it had regular butter and half & half instead of coconut milk and clarified butter. RATS! So I'll continue on as planned, but "officially" start with a date of 8/15. Could be worse. It could have happened on the 7th day. Or the 14th day. So I'm only a day behind! LOL

Today was to have been R3D1. I was so proud of myself, when I found single size servings of mashed cauliflower in my freezer. Decided to have that with a grass-fed beef patty for breakfast. Yum! Then, as I was eating. I remembered... The last batch of mashed cauliflower I made was when I wasn't doing a W30, and it had regular butter and half & half instead of coconut milk and clarified butter. RATS! So I'll continue on as planned, but "officially" start with a date of 8/15. Could be worse. It could have happened on the 7th day. Or the 14th day. So I'm only a day behind! LOL 

Archived