Day 2

KittyKat501

My husband and I started yesterday.  I've been studying the Whole30 for about a week.  Just finally had the time to shop and get started.  I'm keeping a journal and tracking my water each day.  I've already tried a couple recipes from the book.    About a year ago, we cut all processed.  This year, I've cut bread.  I have been limiting sugar to twice a week and restricting rice and pasta.  I plan to keep the fruit the same.  I just don't see having more after getting used to very little.  

Yesterday, I made Ghee.  Amazing.  Wish I had known about this before now.  My Mayo didn't turn out quite so well, but still edible.  It's a learning curve I think.  

Today, I am prepping for returning to work and having compliant food available for my eat anything that moves husband.  We are so Stoked!

My husband and I started yesterday.  I've been studying the Whole30 for about a week.  Just finally had the time to shop and get started.  I'm keeping a journal and tracking my water each day.  I've already tried a couple recipes from the book.  Today, I am prepping for returning to work and having compliant food available for my eat anything that moves husband.  We are so Stoked!

Archived