If I can tackle law school, I think I can tackle 30 days?!

ejones030

Hi everyone! My name is Erika.

I recently heard about this program from a friend that saw wonderful results and I am hoping to see the same. 

I am a law student finishing up my last (and craziest) year, so I am ALWAYS on the go. At this point, it's really now or never. I really need a lifestyle change. Physically, mentally, emotionally. And this seems like the best way to go about it. 

Other diets have failed for me because of their restrictive nature and because I am just so picky! Counting calories and carbs always seemed so daunting on top of my tremendous stress with school. I just don't have that type of time. But the Whole30 seems different! It lays it out for you in the "rules" and even gives you a shopping list! I'm loving the ease already. 

My start date is going to be October 24th. I am using this week in between to get my head in the game - part with bad food, get some good recipes handy, start shopping/meal prepping, etc.

I guess my point of posting is to get some "tips" for starting out, recipes for picky eaters, ideas of foods to have handy when you're on the good, etc. 

I would love to hear from you.

Good luck on your journey! :) 

Archived