Starting Jan 10! Excited to finally get started

mabry

Today is Day 1.  I've tried a Whole30 before, but didn't finish, and have always wanted to give it another go.  This time, my husband is doing it with me, so it should be much easier to stay on track because I'm not planning meals for multiple "diets" for lack of a better word. We're both really excited to see where this takes us, from a health standpoint. We wanted to start last week, but decided to wait until today so we could clean out the fridge without just throwing things away (we can't afford to throw away food... that was carefully budgeted to begin with!)  Anyway, cheers!  

I started Tues too!! How's it going?? So far so good over here... no carb hangover yet. Hoping that doesn't sneak up tomorrow. Also hoping days 4-6 I really don't want to "kill all the things!" hahha

My hubby is not joining me BUT he's eating whatever I cook for dinner with no complaint so far. So that's helpful. 

Good luck with Day 4 tomorrow!

@Ntruffin Hi!  Not too bad over here either!  I too hope not to "kill all the things!".   Made it through Day 4 just feeling a little weird.  Not sure how to describe it.  Almost light-headed, but not in a bad way.  hmm.  And I definitely had food dreams last night!  

Have a great weekend!  Keep it up!

Day 5 has been the easiest BY FAR! I did have a dream last night that I went to a party and the ONLY thing everyone was eating was a bowl of Life Cereal. Hahaha. Talk about random! 

I did have to break down and eat an Rx Bar today... I was out running errands for hours there was no way around it. Glad I have that and Larabars to fall back on on busy days! :D

Archived