JessieD Whole30 Log

JessieD

OK - I'm late to the log, as I'm figuring out the blogging/forum navigation.

My Day 1 was January 5th. I've been on track. Prepping is the key. I'm not normally a breakfast eater, so that was my biggest challenge to prep for. I found making egg "muffins"  work perfect for my grab-and-go mornings. Breakfast consists of 2 egg muffins, a piece of fruit and a fat - either nuts, avocados, or olives . The first day I did not add any fruit in, as I just couldn't see where it fit. Well, needless to say, Day 1 I was super-hungry by lunch.

Overall, I'm feeling great. I feel very full most of the day. I don't normally eat this volume of food! It feels like a lot.

Day 1: (B) Egg muffins (L) Grilled chicken, roasted vegetables (D) Chicken, baked potato, broccoli

Day 2: (B) Egg muffins, olives, strawberries (L) Salad with grilled chicken (D) Chicken breast with stir fried vegetables

Day 3: (B) Egg muffins, avocado, raspberries (L) Salad with grilled chicken (D) Whole roasted chicken, roasted sweet potatoes, green beans

Day 4: (B) Egg muffins, almonds, banana (L) Salad with grilled chicken (D) Salmon, broccoli, 1/4 baked potato, raspberries

Day 5: (B) Egg muffins, almonds, banana (L) Salad with salmon (D) Pork chops, broccoli, 1/4 baked potato, raspberries

Day 6: (B) Egg muffins, almonds, grapes (L) Salad with grilled salmon, blueberries (D) Salmon, roasted sweet potatoes, green beans

YES! I'm a boring creature of habit, but all of these foods make me happy!

Pre-w30, I rarely ate breakfast and always had salad for lunch, now it's just w30 compliant with more protein added.

Archived