Day 1 - Feb 6, 2017

Zara R

Hi. I am Zara. I am 46 years old. Mother of 2 grown children. I am also have a step son who is 14. He is with us part-time. My boyfriend is supportive of this program, but is not participating. 

I am 5'11" and I weigh 300 pounds. I've tried many, many diets. I'm relatively active and enjoy working out. However, I've been battling with shoulder tendinitis for the past 6 months. So my exercise has been sporadic. 

I am looking forward to cleaning up my diet and hopefully losing some inflammation in my shoulder. 

Hi Zara,

I'm Christine and also starting today February 6th.  I'm 49, 5'1" and 153.  After four years of chronic headache pain I was diagnosed with Trigeminal Neuralgia about six months ago.  My doc put me on anti seizure meds which really helped.  The goal was to have a procedure called Gamma Knife radiation to stop the pain. However, I had to go on a series of medications, maxing them out before the procedure would be approved.  There were six medications ending with Oxy.  I declined, changed doctors and started looking holistically at the situation.  My new doc recommended the Ketogenic diet which did actually help but as soon as I started eating my old way the pain came back.  Long story short, I stumbled on Whole30 and decided to give it a go.  I'm sure it's going to be tough and I appreciate all the support i can get.

Thanks for reading and good luck!!

Archived