Round 3

wag_2013

Day 3

Woke up without headache, yay!

M1: 3 mini fritattas, regular coffee with big scoop of coconut cream, banana, and rx bar.

S1: Rx bar with coffee with coconut cream. Wishing for sweet potatoes. Need to get to store.

M2: Spaghetti squash with ground beef and marinara sauce, 1 can of black olives.

Day 2

M1: 3 mini fritattas, regular coffee with big scoop of coconut cream, banana.

S1: 2 hard boiled eggs, fresh pineapple, more coffee with coconut cream.

M2: Balsamic Chicken & Veggie Bake, 1 can of black olives. Would have liked sweet potato for carbs.

Around 2pm started getting headache. Had black tea with coconut cream.

S2: 2 handfuls of almond/pistachio mix and 1 Aidelle's chicken sausage, and 2 rx bars.

M3: 1 Aidelle's chicken sausage around 6:30pm after trying to convince toddler to eat for 20 minutes. Again, wishing for sweet potatoes.

Headache still going strong despite ibuprofen. Turn in for the night at 7:30pm.  

Day 1

M1: 2 Aidelle's chicken sausage and 3 scrambled eggs, coffee with coconut cream.

*Long time between meals due to grocery shopping and food prep for the week + toddler who did not nap*

M2: 1 Aidelle's chicken sausage, 1 can of olives.

M3: Spaghetti squash with ground beef and marinara sauce.

Day 3 cont.

S2: 2 hard boiled eggs with s&p, left over olives, rx bar.

M3: 1.5 chicken sausage. Again, this meal seems to be the hardest one for me to get protein + fat + veg. I am taking the easy way out and blaming my toddler who was in quite the mood yesterday. Literally everything was "wrong" and he kept getting upset and that meant I spent our evening waiting for him to calm down and talking about feelings. Being 2.5 is hard y'all!

Went to bed with toddler at 7:30ish. Sleeping is a good way to avoid the evening temptations though.

Day 4

M1: Coffee with coconut cream, 1/2 rx bar

S1: 3 Mini fritattas, 1 cutie orange, coffee with coconut cream

M2: Balsamic Chicken & Veggie Bake, 2T almond butter because I forgot olives

S2: 2 Aidelle's chicken sausage, 1 cutie orange

M3: Balsamic Chicken & Veggie Bake, olives [This is what I have planned. We'll see what actually happens.]

I haz the sadz today. Proud of myself for making it through another day. Listened to more of Food Freedom Forever for encouragement.

Capture.JPG

Day 5

*M3 from Day 4: chicken and apple sausage, olives, and snap peas sauteed in ghee with garlic and s&p*

M1: Coffee with coconut cream, banana, 2 mini fritattas

S1: 1 chicken and apple sausage

M2: Balsamic Chicken & Veggie Bake, olives

S2: 2 chicken and apple sausage, 1 cutie orange

M3:  Balsamic Chicken & Veggie Bake, olives [This is what I have planned. We'll see what actually happens.]

Headache today, but that's from one of my meds. Otherwise, feeling good overall. Yesterday though, I did want to punch everyone. Definitely in the "kill all the things" phase, haha!

Archived