September 1st start- AM

alexamassie

Hi guys!! I'm SO pumped you all wanted to do this with me! After doing my first one I know how important that it is to have people along for the ride.. who know exactly how you're feeling and can help you stay strong when you're feeling weak. This is a safe space for us all to share some recipe ideas, ask ANY and ALL questions that you may have.. and I figured it would be easier than a facebook group since there are TONS of resources right here in the main whole 30 webpage.

So we are 3 days away from starting, and here are my top recommendations before Friday comes around!

1. Get mentally prepared. This is the whole30.. not whole 27, or whole 12. We are doing this for 30 days-- it feels like a long time, but in the grand scheme of things is NOTHING.. especially when its going to propel you towards your health and fitness goals.

2. Read read read. Spend a lot of time on the whole30 website... read the cookbooks.. if you have the book It Starts With Food- read it. Feel as prepared as you can going into this.

3. Go through your pantry/fridge and purge everything that is non-compliant so that its not staring you in the face on day 9 tempting you to eat it. WIth that, also stock up on all compliant items (meat/vegetables/coconut oil/nuts/fruit/eggs/almond creamer etc...)

4. Interact on here as much as possible.... sometimes when you're having a hard time with this program-- just putting it in writing helps. ALso where you are struggling- some people may be succeeding and can offer great words of advice... theres no question too TMI or weird. I'll do my best to give as much support/advice as I can, and if I don't know the answer (since this is only my second round) i'll try and find it somewhere within the website.

Hopefully these helped you guys get prepared for Friday-- Get ready because these next 30 days have the potential to be life changing!!

Happy Day One everybody!!!!  whats everyone eating/prepping today?!

This morning for breakfast I had 3 over medium eggs, some leftover broccoli and 1/4 avocado!

Lunch is some shredded chicken mixed with primal kitchen chipotle mayo, roasted Brussel sprouts, broccoli, sweet potatos and green beans

dinner is TBD.

Archived