Food log and Thoughts

MISSY-illinois

Good afternoon!!!

This will be my 4th whole 30+ but my first in a few years.  I suffer from high functioning depression and am taking medication.  When I first started on my medicine I weighed 139 and now weigh 185. That was 3 years ago. I have 2 children and aside from the weight, want to be a positive role model to my children.  They are both girls and I feel it's incredibly important I do what I can to be active and healthy for them!  

Before today I completed a 3 day juicing activity to help balance things going into this. It was a GREAT experience! But because of that I'm starting light on my first day with food  so I KNOW my protein will be off and lots of veggies. 

Day 1:

Breakfast:. "jus by julie" potato leek soup,(ingredients below) coffee

Lunch: "jus by julie" carrot tumeric soup (ingredients below)

Snack:. "wild Zora" Chili beef bar 

Dinner: marinated skirt steak, baked potato with jalepeno and Paleo ranch , grilled peppers, onions 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Day 2:

I'm working from home today because the kids are off school.  This is good because I don't have any outside influences!

Breakfast:. 2 poached eggs with spinach and Rice's cauliflower/sweet potato mix 2 cups of coffee

Lunch: leftovers from dinner last night, I only ate half of my meal.  (Photo below)  1 glass of Suja Uber greens.  

Dinner:. Grilled Salmon with lemon garlic Rice's cauliflower, kale and broccoli

Archived