Hoping to cure sugar addiction. Start 12/5/18

Princess83

Brief intro: from as long as I can remember I have been obsessed with eating food. My parents tell a story of  locking the pantry to keep me out- then hearing noises & finding the 3 year old me had busted in & was sitting on the floor eating a box of vita brits. Nothing much has changed over the years, I binge eat, buy food & hide it to eat in secret, get in a furious rage when my partner has not brought home chocolate/chips/junk I have requested when he is only trying to help. I have ate food out of the bin I have thrown in there to stop myself eating it. My weight has fluctuated over the years from being slim & healthy to my current weight that has me classed as severely obese. My life is controlled by food - I think about it from the moment I wake up, and constantly eat even when not hungry. I am tired constantly & my bones and muscles ache.  I struggle to find the motivation to excercise & get out of breath quickly. I have been warned by my GP if I do not change my life I will have a heart attack within 5 years due to family history of heart disease. My blood cholestrol is extremely high. I have read many success stories on Whole 30, have read ISWF & have been mentally preparing myself. I start the journey to my new life tomorrow 12/5/18

Archived