Olives

Steamed Salmon

Raspberries

Blueberries

Celery

Black coffee

Egg

Non-compliant:

Handful of corn chips [would have been unnecessary, had I an avocado on hand for lunch, and a potato - I'll try this today] 

Trader Joe's sample of apple crisp thing [this got the sugar monster going for the day]

Trader Joe's milky coffee sample [totally unnecessary - just habit while talking to the TJ sample guy] 

1 Tsp coconut sugar *** needed to eat more for lunch so I didn't feel like I was "starving" afterwards

1 Tbsp Oats *** needed to eat more for lunch so I didn't feel like I was "starving" afterwards

1 Tbsp Butter *** needed to eat more for lunch so I didn't feel like I was "starving" afterwards

1 Tsp Maple Syrup *** needed to eat more for lunch so I didn't feel like I was "starving" afterwards

1/4 c Plain Greek Yogurt [I was "STARVING" at night after my match and so I'm OK with going to some yogurt - but this might have been avoided had pre-eaten and planned for post-workout W30 snack - I'll have to try something different for this evening]

Small Pkg gummy bears [again, should have pre-eaten for match]

1 c rice noodles [could have been avoided had I eaten properly before my match]

So, for today, I've already kind of screwed myself because I have milk in my coffee, but for the rest of the day - I'll have my usual salmon and veggies/berries for breakfast, and then load up for lunch with a hamburger, avocado, and potato and then eggs or chicken or turkey for dinner.  I may or may not go to hot yoga and I may or may not have a match this evening, so we'll see how the hunger story goes...