Kerry's whole30

Kerryberrypie

Well I've made it to day 7 without any slip ups or cheating! I am so proud of myself! I've never stuck to anything 100%. Prior to starting whole 30 I was doing ashy Bines clean eating but I wasn't losing any weight at all, I actually got bigger! So I ditched that! But did carry on clean eating myself as much as possible!

My friend got me the whole30 book for Xmas and I was very excited! After new year (and pigging out in Thailand on holiday) I started the day after I arrived back home!

The first 2 -3 days were horrific! It was very hot and humid and I had a 2 day migraine! I wanted chocolate and ice cream. But I struggled through and managed to get by those horrible days.

So now I am on day 7!!! No cheating, no slip ups! I'm do happy! I do sometimes want chocolate when I see it in shops etc, but I don't need it! I keep telling myself that! My first week and time of the month! Tough times!

I'm looking forward to seeing how my body reacts to dairy etc when re-introducing foods. I have to admit I'm excited about eating ice cream on day 31!!!

Hoping I continue to keep up the good work! :-)

Archived