3rd whole 30 start on Monday?

wheelertrio

I am reading today trying to motivate myself as well as kicking myself for not starting on 1/1! I have been a lurker for awhile and never done my own log. Maybe it will help! Derval - it was nice to catch up with your log as I followed it in the summer when I did a whole 30. ( my husband is english and i lived in bournemouth for a few years before dragging him to the states). i have been paleo for a year and have lost 25 pounds (going from a tight 12 to a comfortable 8). Prior to that I have been gluten and dairy free for about 4 years with no weight loss as I became a proficient baker! I have 10 year old triplets (ggb) - one with severe autism so lead a very busy life. I am a teacher and hubby is firefighter/emt. I made 24 amazing prosciutto mini frittatas from nom nom paleo to get started on my whole 30! Only my son shares my passion for paleo and eats all of my food. I only cook paleo but add in things for rest of the crew. I love taking pics of my food. Can someone share with me how to add pictures? I am completely ready for taking on the food part of whole 30 but nervous about giving up the red wine and occasional tequila! When I have done so in past I am amazed with how easy it is and how great I sleep without it! Wish me luck!

Archived