Newbie here, started March 1

Heather HF

Hi everyone. I accepted a challenge posted by a friend on facebook on Thursday, to join her in starting March 1. First I laughed and said I need to, but no. As the day went on I decided maybe it was time. I am coming into this with a terrible sweet tooth and diet doctor pepper addiction. The headache started around dinner time on day 1. Today I have been pretty much worthless, but my husband has been supportive (except when he went to the store and came home with ice cream and soda himself-grrrrr).

Anyway, I am going to poke around here and find some yummy food ideas and maybe gripe a little.

hi...i don't have any diet soda addictions (i actually get migraines from most kinds of artificial sweeteners), but the sweet tooth i can relate to and i have been so tired, dragging my butt today and going to bed early tonight. i just started yesterday as well.

Hi there! I started last week but bombed on day 6 (wasn't prepared for the sugar dragon!) so restarted today. THIS time, I know to expect him lurking and will fight it! I noticed the comments about the headaches..gotta tell you, I was feeling great until I succombed to the dragon and that night (SAturday) I got a MAJOR headache! Dumb! Here's to hoping I learned my lesson and we will ALL experience success!

Hey there,

Started on march first also, but hadn't had time to visit the forum yet. My eating habits weren't that bad, just dropping soms things completely to see what that will do for my skin and constitution. So I'm not really wrestling yet, no sign of headaches and stuff like that. How are you all doing?

Archived