Starting tomorrow May 6

Paleo4me

Okay-true confessions here. I didn't do it. I didn't want to be a downer to anyone so I didn't talk about it, but I just wasn't in the right frame of mind to do this. I'm trying to wrap my head around a June W30, but I'm struggling. I'm not sure why-this will be #3 (with lots of compliant weeks throughout the year) and I know I feel great when I do it, but I'm having trouble wanting to commit. I will be having lots of positive self talk over the next 48 hours because I know I need this.

Congrats to all of you that have hung on! I'm glad you are feeling so good, Erin!

MegMac don't feel discouraged!! I didn't make it either. :( but I had quite an eventful month and even though I wasn't able to stick to the Whole 30 to a T I didn't completely loose myself to the sugar dragon either. I'm cutting myself some slack tho, I did finish my last semester of undergrad with a 4.0! :))) So try to find the silver lining megmac!!

Congrats to all of you who did stick to it!!! Going back and reading all of your posts have inspired me greatly. I am restarting (again) June 2nd (after my GRE Saturday, you May guys lost me during finals week :(( )

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived