Completing my first week

Mamba

So, I started a log last week but I have never introduced myself here.

Today is day 7 for me and the 3rd day in a row of feeling nauseous constantly. I have forced myself to eat through it, until this morning. I just couldn't get the breakfast down. Starting to really question if this is worth it.

It will pass.

Right?

Hey Mamba

Can you give us a run down of what you have eaten over the past 3-4 days, giving specifics on portion sizes & veg types. Don't forget to mention fat too, along with how much water you've been drinking...

Hopefully we can help you troubleshoot.

Welcome and take it one day at time, at least that's all I know how to do. I'm on Day 6 today and kind of impressed I've made it this far. My brain keeps playing tricks on me telling me I don't need to take it out to 30 days. I've learned enough already and am now in the habit of eating healthy ... whatever! :rolleyes:

Thanks for your comments! 

I am also impressed with myself. Not only sticking it out while not feeling well, but a late night at work that was hard not being able to have hubby stop by with fast food. My daughter stopped by and ate her fast food lunch in front of me one day and left her mint for me (since she doesn't like them and knows that I do). I almost popped that right in my mouth without a second thought. Fortunately, that thought caught up to me in time!!

Jmcbn, thanks for your efforts to help me troubleshoot. There is no way I can remember those specifics. My first few days before the nausea gave me enough leftovers that I ended up using those as much as possible instead of some of my planned meals. That made it so I did not have to cook feeling like that, but it also made everything very monotonous and blurred together.

Fortunately, I finally felt a reprieve by lunch time yesterday.

Archived