My goodies to share are:
- maharajas choice ghee from Coles
- cooked beetroots from Coles (one ingredient - beetroot). Throw in salad or by itself. Yum. No need spend ages boiling it and peel it,
- Mae Ploy green curry paste added to coconut milk and nut butter makes an awesome satay sauce. Add a squeeze of lemon and compliant fish sauce if you find that treasure. Don't overeat. It would have a lot of fat.
- coconut oil from Coles
- kalamata balsamic vinegar from Coles with no additives
- wholegrain mustard Coles brand has no nasties, use it for mayo or whatever
- watch out for dried fruit, can contain vegetable oil. Yuk.