Day 4 Starting date 13 may

whitershade

Hello everyone, I'm new here! I'm a 30 years old girl from Italy, and this is my first Whole 30 and my first Paleo challenge! After I've read It Starts with Food I just decided that it was time to stop counting calories and under eating and start eating just different calories, more food, and less carbs.

My story with food is long and complicated, so I don't want to bother anyone with too many words. I just have to say that I am a recovery bulimic and anorexic; I haven't had a lapse in 14 months since last April, when I had a bad weekend..Then I started over my disorderless day count. Anyway, since my lapse, I decided that something has to be done for my continuous sugar cravings, so I started reading, and reading, and googleing, and reading again....and finally I ordered Melissa and Dallas' book. So, I planned a date and a meal plan, and now I am on my 4th day of Whole30. I have to say that, even if I'm eating much more (and a lot of more fats!) than I normally would on "diet" (I used to restrict fat and calories...bad idea!) I feel actually good about it! No hunger, no sugar cravings (I'm limiting my amount of fruit to just a half piece of orange or apple in a salad), and, this is the biggest one, NO HEARTBURN! I have GERD since my bulimia showed up, in 2004, and even after I stopped purging, heartburn remained, and I thought I would have taken anti-acids lifelong...until this week! I have to say THANK YOU! You are really changing my life! Four days without heartburn (and no meds!) it's a miracle for me!

Archived