Lurker No More ... Whole30 Day 16

mrslynch1963

It was nice to hear about all the folks doing Whole30+. I'm thinking of this as at least a Whole90 for myself, hoping to see some relief from physical symptoms of my m.s. I already have more energy. I was interested to read about the Whole100, and to see several people going for round 2. Rock on!

Well, I'm off again! Part of me wanted to start a new log. Part of me says "Heck No!" I want to keep this one going! I'll keep going here until I can make a decision. :rolleyes: Again with the transition issues!

Anyway, this morning went well. I feel great, other than some stress related neck pain. I ate my muffin yesterday ... it tasted fine, but not like "stop the world" wonderful or anything. I have been contemplating my goals for this next round. I'm going to work toward more consistency using the meal template, and any consistency at all in the way of purposeful exercise. I'll keep accountable here. I like this place! ;)

Well, I have worked out my weirdness with regard to logging my stuff. I will move my personal log, It's Good Mood Food, Dude! to the post-Whole30 forum, and continue to post here in the 30 Days of Awesome log. Thankfully, I have made this public announcement so that I remember what I chose. LOL

See you around the neighborhood ... :)

Archived