Starting tomorrow- May 28th!

Ray-Dar

Hello everyone!

I'm starting Whole30 tomorrow, and have baked a huge supply of green beans, homemade sweet potato chips, and chicken breast. I'm excited about getting this going!

My back story is that I have recently had bloodwork done that suggests lupus/lowered immune system. I'm hoping that whatever lies ahead, Whole30 will help with symptoms and just give me a much healthier lifestyle.

Cheers!

Deb

Hi Deb!

I'm also starting my Whole30 tomorrow, along with my wife, and spent most of the afternoon cooking a large supply of egg muffins, chicken, ground turkey, kale and broccoli!

I've also had recent events that make me want to adopt a healthier lifestyle. I've been trying to go Paleo for the last year but haven't been able to fully commit. I'm really enthusiastic about starting this as I feel it will finally get me going to switch to Paleo.

Best of luck!

I am also starting the 28th. I have been incorporating Paleo into my life for a while now, but never completely. I wanted a good way to incorporate Paleo completely and this is the way I plan to do it. Good luck to you and if you need anyone to chat with, give me a message!

Yay!! I'm starting my 2nd Whole30 journey today with you all!! I had great results last time, this program truly will change your lives! Just remember that it's one day at a time, one meal at a time, and YOU CAN do anything for 30 days!

I'm counting down to my wedding day - 116 days to go! - and I want to be the healthiest I can be when I start my marriage.

The first time I did whole30 was just to lose weight, and I did, but my relationship with food didn't really change. This time around my goals are different. I want to eliminate processed foods, grains, dairy, and all the other poisons from my life completely.

I hope everyone has a great day 1!

Hi everyone! I'm starting my second Whole 30 today! This one may be more challenging considering I have travel plans to Chicago next week. My boyfriend is supportive. I have to make it clear to my friends before hand that I'm going to stay Whole30 compliant.

Today is my day 1 as well. I did my first Whole30 in January and never felt better. Have been primarily Paleo since then, but have recently gone off the cliff. Not surprisingly, I feel terrible. Looking forward to feeling as good as I did in January. My fridge is filled with veggies, I've got a bunch of avocados, and I'm ready to go!

Hey all - I'm back on the whole30 wagon. Did my first whole30 in April, felt fantastic, lost pounds, inches and gained health and control.

And then I went up to NYC and ruined it with 24" pizzas and alcohol. Anyway, I found total calm on my whole30, I didn't crave, didn't miss anything, and I want that back so here I am again.

It's good to have some anonymous internet strangers for company! :D

My first day of Whole30 went well, but I realized that the food I prepped was pretty boring! Thus. immediatley after work, I mixed up some way more delicious food for tomorrow: avocado chicken salad, fruit salad, organic beef to put on top of my dinner salad, and more sweet potato chips! I'm feeling a little more tired than usual, but otherwise feel good! Hope all of you who started today had a successful first day as well. :)

Day one yesterday went well apart from a huge sugar craving mid-afternoon which I managed to ride out. I realised that the best way for me to avoid sugar cravings is by ensuring I take in a good amount of fats, only yesterday I didn't have any avocado to hand so my first day was a little skewed and I almost caved into the large bar of Dairy Milk in the fridge under my desk but managed to avoid it by some amount of willpower!

Today's food consisted of steak and eggs for breakfast, leftover chocolate chilli (http://www.theclothesmakethegirl.com/2009/02/22/my-favorite-chili-recipe/) with roasted cauliflower, carrots and sauteed swiss chard for lunch but I have no idea about tonight's dinner yet - probably thai curry I think. It's fun to pull out all the recipes again and this time I'm going to dig out a few new ones to keep some variety.

Hope everyone's second day is going well!

I've been lurking around here and didn't finish my first Whole 30... so I am starting again tomorrow... hope it's ok to hop on this thread!

looking forward to getting back on track and hopefully lose some weight ;)

i really want to kick the sugar dragon!

hope everyone is doing well!!

Archived