Start Date June 1st

starting my first Whole30 tomorrow-already follow a Paleo diet 90% of the time but believe this will help me tighten up the remaining divergences that keep me feeling low. Full disclosure: I'm a Registered Dietitian and already have found great improvement to my health by changes made that are touted here as well. You won't find me pushing whole grains and warning against saturated fat (grass fed, naturally).Goals: To sleep better and without taking pills nightly, to control my neuro symptoms even more and to lose the wt I've gained over the past three years-gaining energy in the process. Thanks everyone.

It can all come true! I am on day 31 today.

I wanted to lose the 5 pounds I put on last fall after taking a desk job. Almost done. Down 4.6 this morning. Jeans are so comfy again.

Better sleep: Before W30 I was taking 1/4 of an ambien almost nightly. I think I've taken it once or twice in the last two weeks. I have to be careful to give myself time to unwind before bed and not read this forum in bed on my iPad. I've switched to books on my kindle and find myself falling asleep after a few pages.

I was eating primal from January to May and this past month was so beneficial in ending my occasional slips into flour products. I'm continuing on for an even firmer foothold.

Welcome! You're going to do great!

Archived