Proud of myself...but only made it 5 days. :(

Well...started out strong and very positive, this was my first try at Whole30. I did really well for 5 days and lost 5 1/2 lbs. ( I know probably fluid) not feeling too bad physically. I have a very hard time staying with any program so to get to 5 days was good for me! I had a retirement party and had a VERY small piece of cake that was made for me, I was weak and felt very guilty after :(

I've learned a lot about food the ones that are good and bad and will go forward with that knowledge. I'm very grateful for all that I've learned going through the process the last 5 days and will go forward applying what I've learned. I know now even though it's only been 5 days, what I need to do because of how my body reacted, what to eat and what to avoid. I hope to revisit the Whole30 program some day and maybe will be better prepared. Going forward from here I will be eating mostly Paleo and being more aware of what I put in my body.

Thank you for your support, going to the forums was very helpful and your comments did get me through the days I was on the program. I will still keep this website and forum as support as I attempt to make it back!

I will be back. 😀ðŸ‘

Archived