14 days in!

Hi everyone, I started my first W30 14 days ago and I'm enjoying it!  This is actually my second attempt... last time I failed miserably NINE DAYS from the finish line.  But this time I know I'll finish it, cos I know where I went wrong the last time.  Too much dried fruit - being too good to myself!  And so the sugar cravings never really went away.  This time, two weeks in and I'm already feeling the benefits.

A week ago I caught a nasty throat infection and I thought "oh no... here we go again!"  I've always been prone to them, and it always takes an antibiotic to clear it.  I decided to give the W30 a good chance and NOT go for the antibioitic.  I googled home remedies and did lots of gargling with nasty mixtures of cayenne pepper, cider vinegar and salt (that's not a taste I'll forget in a hurry) and drank my body weight in water... and today, I can honestly say, for the first time in my life, I'm fighting this thing off by myself!  Hurray for my immune system!!  I'm delighted!

Hello! I think we started the same day, on day 17 now and feeling pretty amazing. I haven't had any dried fruit, like you said I think it would be too easy to indulge a bit too much as its so sweet. Hope you're still feeling good! 

Archived