Questions about Tazo passion tea ingredients

About a month ago, I discovered Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher. Holy moly, these things are delicious (and slightly caffienated). But they are also filled with sugar and bring literally no nutritional value to my body! 

Alas, its summer, and whole30 or not, there is nothing like a glass of something that is ice-cold and brightly colored, am I right? To replace my Refresher addiction, I decided to go for Tazo Passion tea. Its such a beautiful pink color and tastes great - even without any sugar. I went to Starbucks today and came across two different Tazo boxes - full leaf and teabags.

Full leaf Passion tea ingredients: HIBISCUS FLOWERS, NATURAL FLAVORS, CINNAMON, PAPAYA (PAPAYA, SUGAR), APPLE PIECES, LEMONGRASS, ROSE HIPS, BLACKBERRY LEACES, MANGO PIECES (MANGO, SUGAR), ROSE PETALS.

Filter bag passion tea ingredients: Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Tropical Flavors, Citric Acid, Orange Peel, Licorice Root, Cinnamon, Rose Hips, Lemongrass and Fruit Juice Extract (Color).

Okay, long post to get to this question - Does anyone here work at starbucks? When you order a Tazo Passion Tea (iced or brewed) at Starbucks, which one do they serve you? The full leaf of the filterbag?? I bought the filterbag to make at home but I would like to know if its safe to order in the future.

Thanks. 

Archived