Starting...again...22 July... Anyone else?

GA's_Mum

So I've finally got my stuff together and won't be traveling for the next 30 days. This will be the best time for me to do this the least amount of temptation. I had started back in June and made it to day 10, but ended up going out of town and not preparing. Definitely learned my lesson!

I'm doing this because I want to clean up my eating and my family's. I'm tired of sweets addiction and the mood swings a craving will do to me! I felt great my first try and I loved the energy I had. So here's to it!! Day 0.

We are starting tomorrow too! My husband and I, and three kids ages 21 mos, 5 and 7. We did our first whole30 back in Feb. My husband finished and did great, I got the flu half way through and bailed. Since then we have kept many whole30 habits and have been slowly converting the kids. They are all doing really great. We have been eating paleo since early June so fir us this will be fine tuning and eliminating cheats. ;)

I am starting today too! Just got all my groceries in for the week (well most of it anyway) and am excited! It's gonna be me and my husband. It's my first time that I am doing anything like this, so not eating grains and dairy is going to be a big challenge. But I am up for it!

Archived