Whole30-approved restaurants in Chattanooga, TN?

jent103

On the off chance that anyone from Chattanooga reads this! - I'm currently on day 2 of my first Whole30, and will be downtown this weekend for the Sportsbarn triathlon. I'll be with a bunch of friends, so won't be able to singlehandedly choose restaurants, but would love to have some Whole30-friendly options in the downtown area if there are any. Any suggestions?

I wanted to follow up just in case anyone searches for Chattanooga restaurants later. We ended up eating at Tony's Pasta one meal (clearly not my choice!). I got the grilled veggie salad, which has a roasted tomato vinaigrette I confirmed has no sugar, and added grilled shrimp. For lunch the next day we went to Urban Stack, which was awesome! They have tons of burger choices, many with grass-fed beef. I had to turn down quite a few because I was sure the sauces (like barbecue) had sugar, but I confirmed that there's no sugar in the sun-dried tomato relish on the Farm House Burger, so I went with that. Their sweet potato fries are done in vegetable oil, so that's a no go, but the kale salad is delicious and compliant if you leave off the cheese. (It's a Sweet Vidalia onion dressing, but all the sweetness comes from the onion - oh man, Vidalias are so delicious.)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived