Road Trip from Vancouver BC to Oceanside OR, Any Great Restaurant Suggestions to Offer?

HeatherM

We are heading out on our vacation next week and I'm doing a little planning in preparation since I'm 4 days in on my Whole 30 and want to stay compliant during the trip.  I know there will be great options to eat along the way and I'm hoping that some of you have experienced some of them and can offer some recommendations.

Consider stopping in Olympia, Wa if you are coming through early- mid day for a wonderful food truck that serves local, organic food- even wonderful Olykraut (super wonderful sauerkraut). They will tailor meals to your liking with a smile. It's called All Fed Up and located on the corner of Plum and State streets- 1 mile off of I-5. The Farmer's market there (Th. - Su. 10-3) is also good, just a few blocks from the truck site. Both take under 5 minutes to get to from the freeway. Portland is a town filled with good food, you might Yelp your way to something tasty and convenient. Happy travels!

Archived