I completed my Whole 30 in June, I loved the way I felt and the bit of weight that I lost.

I was very strict during the W30 and found it easy to avoid temptation, even at our school's sports carnival where there was plenty of sweet temptation.

Following my W30 I was nervous about the reintroduction of foods. I have decided that I will stay grain free, dairy free and sugar free. 

The only thing that I am struggling with is paleo treats! I really enjoy cooking and having people over for dinner and making special desserts. 

I am hoping that with this log I will again be able to be strong and eat W30 like!

I understand that it is important that I own my food choices, I don't think of a treat as a cheat or an 80/20 lifestyle it is food choice.

Today's Meals

M1 - 2 egg scramble eggs, broccoli, kale, baby spinach, 1/2 avocado, kimchi, cherry tomato

M2 - Raw salad - red cabbage, broccoli, 1/2 avocado, kimchi, baby spinach, apple cider vinegar and olive oil

M3 - Raw salad - Red cabbage, broccoli,zucchini, tomato, 1/2 avocado, kale, beef stir fry - onion, ginger, garlic and cinnamon

:)

Archived