Do I need to start my Whole30 over?

I started my Whole30 August 1. Did great for 6 days. I was eating 2 huge salads a day with meat , fruit and a few nuts. I just totally quit pooping. I felt bloated, had cramping and just felt miserable. The next two days I skipped the raw veggies and ate cooked veggies with my meat and oils. Still nothing.

I decided it wasn't wise to keep shoveling stuff down if nothing was coming out so I have been eating chicken soup (made with bone broth) for the last 6 days. I just didn't feel well enough to eat real meals.

I haven't "technically" been un-Whole30. 

My question...do I need to start this over? Thanks!

I don't think you need to start over. You haven't off-roaded, and cutting back because you feel yucky is not a Whole30 offense! Many people have constipation issues when they start Whole30, myself included. I found some relief using the Natural Calm magnesium supplement and digestive enzymes, and then more relief by slowly figuring out what foods were adding to the problem. I'm still fine-tuning it, and it's been 60 days for me! The first culprit for me turned out to be overuse of coconut, which I hardly ever ate at all before Whole30. And just last week I figured out broccoli is another one. Happily, having cut out broccoli, I've been able to go back to 1 cup of tea with coconut cream a day with no problem. And then, the last piece of the puzzle (I hope): the digestive enzymes, which at first appeared to be helping (and maybe they really did at first) were adding to my bloat and discomfort. The past couple of days I have finally felt normal, and my mood has been much happier. It takes some of us longer to get to the fat-burning phase.

Agreed. You've been compliant so there's no reason to start over. Try some approved remedies and see if that helps. For kicks, my friend is a massage therapist and knows massage methods that, um, get things going again. Maybe you could inquire into medicinal massage therapy if nothing else works?

Archived