Starting Tomorrow! (September 7)

XKHealth

So I'm starting my Whole30. I just arrived home after buying all my proteins, produce, and oils... I'm hoping my stomach is as slim as my wallet is after this is over lol. I know it won't be instant results... but I'm counting on feeling better and developing a new lifestyle. That'll make it totally worth it.

Cool! So let me just give an update on what I've prepared for the next few days. For breakfast I sauteed garlic, broccoli, and mushrooms in olive oil and crumbled some sausage I made in home for egg muffins which should last me throughout the week. For my lunch tomorrow I have a romaine/spinach salad with walnuts, grapes, strawberries and boiled eggs. For dinner I plan on baking chicken tenders in almond meal with a side of string beans and using the leftover for my salad the next day following! Am I being compliant?

That sounds great, really delicious! I'm pretty sure it's whole30 compliant too- the only thing I would be wary of is sausage/ processed meat, but as you made this yourself then I'm guessing its just the meat / nothing non-compliant added.

I'll post an update later. Have a great day :)

Cool! So let me just give an update on what I've prepared for the next few days. For breakfast I sauteed garlic, broccoli, and mushrooms in olive oil and crumbled some sausage I made in home for egg muffins which should last me throughout the week. For my lunch tomorrow I have a romaine/spinach salad with walnuts, grapes, strawberries and boiled eggs. For dinner I plan on baking chicken tenders in almond meal with a side of string beans and using the leftover for my salad the next day following! Am I being compliant?

It sounds light on to me - especially in the vegie department! You should be aiming for 2-3 cups of vegetables per meal.

If have an accompanying side of vegetables or salad with your breakfast, with enough egg muffins to equate to perhaps 2 whole eggs plus some of the sausage you added.

Possibly consider replacing some of the fruit in the salad with vegetables - lettuce/spinach really isn't that substantial! You may also want to add another vegie or two to dinner to fill your plate, like suggested on the meal template.

Don't forget to add enough fat to all your meals too!

Kay, so yeah I think I ate too much chicken for dinner lol. I had one chicken breast, but I cut it into strips for a crumbed chicken recipe so I had quite a few. I accompanied with an equal amount of veggies though...I was making up for my sub par lunch...I was on edge hungry waiting to get home lol. However, I. finished my day one! What I take from today is more veggies!

Quick Update: Still. going strong! Been changing up my vegetables and trying new things. For dinner yesterday I had roasted brussel sprouts and red bell peppers alongside a portion of Orange Chicken I made at home! Made it with ginger, fresh squeezed Orange juice, coconut aminos, a couple diced pineapples, garlic, and chili powder! Turned out pretty well... anyways I'm on day 4 now and feeling good about it

Archived